Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Santa Baby

While in New York, my Auntie decided we needed to go to Macy's and check out Santa. My mother claims I have sat on Santa's lap before, but I do not remember it and we have no pictures. We got a lovely one, but god only knows how long it'll take me to scan it.... Never the less, here is our trip to the North Pole to see the Man in Red.



You get on a train that leaves Macy's on 34th.



And you get to see NYC in the distance.



I asked an elf, you can not go to any of these places from this station. This is all so much more reliable than Amtrak.






Once there you are greeted by a terrifying singing tree and several toys that move and are available for purchase.



Not sure what happens on Naughty Street. It looks like a bar.



Care to guess who sponsors this bought of seasonal fun? After the sled you get to see the man himself. I asked for a one bedroom in the village. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment